Apr 25, 2006

Super Kids Day

Super Kids Day was today. Muich better than last year, since it was a good 20 degrees warmer. All manic 8 and 9 and 10 year olds running around playing games and dunking each other with water and generall having a grand old time. I finally got a little color too, though not really enough. I got C all riled up over dunking Drew, which was kinda fun.
In the grand Tug of War championship, we kicked @ss. Last year even with lots of helpful adults, my class lost. This year we had two close, long matches, but we reigned supreme anyway. I don't think anyone else cares as much as I do, and many teachers just coached and yelled, but I actually pulled. But my kids LOVED it and that made it worth it. Until tomorrow, when the weather change makes them crazy again...
Ahh, only 6 weeks left!

No comments: